Subject: [manet] draft-zhang-manet-ccc-00

From: "hishigh hishigh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:26:28 +0800

Hello,everyone.
I have submitted a new draft on Cellular-based Central Control Mechanism for
Mobile Ad hoc Networks.You can access it via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-manet-ccc-00.txt.
This draft discusses a cellular based central control mechanism(CCC) for
middle/small scale mobile Ad hoc networks. I believe middle/small scale
mobile ad hoc network may be a main appliaction in operator's network.And
the proposed mechanism can be used for the mobile operators to build
a central-controlled and manageable mobile Ad hoc network.
I wish to prsent this draft on site in Dublin in the open discussion time as
the MANET agenda goes.Any suggestions and comment on related issues are
highly desired.
  Many thanks.

                 Best regards,
                    Yunfei
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet