Subject: [manet] I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Representing multi-value time in MANETs
	Author(s)       : T. Clausen, C. Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-07-10

This document describes a general and flexible TLV (type-length-value
structure) for representing time using the generalized MANET packet/
message format.  It defines two message and two address block TLVs
for representing validity and interval times for MANET routing
protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-timetlv-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet