Subject: Return any lead that does not close!

From: "1st choice mortgage leads" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:59:04 -0700

1st Choice Mortgage Leads
A new standard of mortgage leads!  
Find out how we generate leads that are serious and ready to begin the
mortgage process. Leads that want your help in their first time purchase,
refinance, cash-out, or home improvement loans. 
Read More » 
Address:
332 Canada Ct.   Athens , Ga 30683

          770-374-0196 

   
Forward To Friend 770-374-0196 
   
STOP!! Do not miss-out on this offer. Return any Internet Lead that does
not close!!

Special Offer!
 
  Exclusive Internet Leads(less than 24hours old)
 
  Low minimum order 
   As low as $5.50 per lead 

We understand how quality leads make the difference.

Our staff understands that your time is money!  Quality leads that result
in Loan applications.  Leads that want your help and are waiting to hear
from you. Our staff wants to get  you in contact with serious people, who
are able to make decisions. 

"No questions asked" return policy!

If for any reason, you receive a lead with incorrect information please
return it.  We are not in the business of providing incorrect information
and having our clients waste their time.  Our staff will credit your
account and send a replacement lead.

 
A new standard of mortgage leads.

We have recently expanded our lead generation services.  Telemarketed leads
are now the new standard.  All leads are verified electronically and
checked for disconnected phone numbers.  All leads are then called by our
staff to verify there interest in having a mortgage professional contact
them.  Each lead is checked for accuracy to ensure there is no such thing
as "cold" calls.  When you receive the lead they are awaiting your call.

Its time to start receiving Quality leads!

Contact us today:  770-374-0196  

[email-masked] 

1st choice mortgage leads is a division of Lee Consulting Sevices.

Click here on http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/unsubscribe.php?cd=24592&md=4052&ud=5cecae9a919cdbbc0671af6b4171777c <http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/unsubscribe.php?cd=24592&md=4052&ud=5cecae9a919cdbbc0671af6b4171777c> to update your profile or Unsubscribe