Subject: [manet] draft-dearlove-olsrv2-metrics-02

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:38:34 +0100

This ID has just been issued, replacing the earlier -00
(-01 was a glitch).

This ID discusses how metrics can be added to OLSRv2.

(There is one known typo, the one reference to L_out_metric
in Appendix B should be to L_in_metric.)

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Networks, Security and Information Systems Department
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Ian Chakeres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:35:41 +0530

Chris's ID on adding metrics to OLSRv2 can be found at

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dearlove-olsrv2-metrics-02

Ian