Subject: [manet] OLSR Interop / Workshop

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:19:24 +0200

Hello all,

As announced during the MANET meeting in Dublin, we're organizing the  
4th OLSR Interop / Workshop in mid-October 2008. For those of you who  
have OLSR (v1 or v2) implementations, or have other OLSR related  
activities
which you would like to discuss with fellow OLSRians during the  
workshop, please check this URL:

http://interop08.thomasclausen.org/
The Registration and Paper submission sections will be activated  
shortly.

Best regards,
-Yannick Lacharité &
Thomas Clausen

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet