Subject: [manet] [MANET] src/ dest becomes an malicious

From: "kathir vel" <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Sep 2008 09:39:41 -0000

Dear friends,
     In an ad hoc networks, if source or destination node becomes an malicious node. How should we identify?. Is thier any materials regarding that, if pls refer to me.
kathir 

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: "Harald H.-J. Bongartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 07:58:12 +0200

On Dienstag, 2. September 2008, kathir vel wrote:
>      In an ad hoc networks, if source or destination node becomes an
> malicious node. How should we identify?. Is thier any materials regarding
> that, if pls refer to me. kathir

The keywords "MANET intrusion detection", entered in your favourite Web 
search engine, should give you some good hits on the subject.

-hhjb-

-- 
Dipl.-Phys. Harald H.-J. Bongartz           <[email-masked]>
Forschungsgesellschaft fuer Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e.V.
Tel.: +49-228-9435-451                      FKIE/Abteilung KOM
Fax:  +49-228-9435-685                      http://www.fgan.de/

Sitz der Ges.: Bonn,  Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand:Dr.Ralf Dornhaus(Vors.),Prof.Dr.Joachim Ender(Stellv.)
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet