Subject: [manet] How to avoid forwarding RREQ multiple times in DYMO?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:46:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

I was reading the last internet draft of dymo (v14), trying to figure out
how to avoid that a same node forwards the same RREQ message multiple
times, when RREQ is broadcast. I know OLSR makes use of the duplicate set
to avoid it, but what about DYMO?

Thanks

Pedro Villanueva
PhD Candidate
Ottawa University

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Peter Kuhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:54:53 +0200

Sequence number.

---

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:07:46 +0530

DYMO can make use of a reduced relay set to control RREQ  
dissemination. Although DYMO does not specify how to calculate the  
relay set, e.g. MPR or E-CDS.

Ian