Subject: [manet] publication reference

From: Hamid Mukhtar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:31:45 +0900

Hi,

Here is the reference to the publication I talked about during the
meeting. I just got the reference yesterday and I am currently
reviewing it myself.

@InProceedings{CKC09,
 author =       "H. Choi and N. Kim and H. Cha",
 title =        "{6LoWPAN-SNMP: Simple Network Management Protocol for
                6LoWPAN}",
 booktitle =    "Proc. 11th IEEE Conference on High Performance
                Computing and Communicatins",
 month =        jun,
 year =         "2009",
 publisher =    "IEEE",
}

SNMP is datagram oriented and we believe that the implementations can
be pretty lightweight.
We would also appreciate reviews and comments on our ID which covers
the applicability of SNMP for 6LoWPANs
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-02).

Thanks,
Hamid