Subject: [manet] Hope the MANET meeting goes well

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:02:42 -0000

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to Hiroshima. All the best
with the meeting - I won't be particpating remotely, the
timezones really don't work. But the NHDP/OLSRv2 authorship
is represented, so that should be OK.

Hope to see you in Anaheim. By then I hope NHDP will be
with the RFC Editor and the OLSRv2 draft will have metrics
incorporated and be being reviewed.

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Networks, Security and Information Systems Department
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************