Subject: [manet] I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-dymo-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (DYMO) Routing
	Author(s)       : I. Chakeres, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dymo-19.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2010-03-22

The Dynamic MANET On-demand (DYMO) routing protocol is intended for
use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop networks.  DYMO
determines unicast routes among DYMO routers within the network in an
on-demand fashion, offering improved convergence in dynamic
topologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:50:58 -0400

Joe, 

Thank you very much for your DYMO review. I have revised the document based upon your earlier comments, and handled most of them. I am still working on Section 5.3.2, Section 5.3.3, and the security considerations.

Others,

If you have not reviewed DYMO yet, please review this version and send me your comments.

Thank you,
Ian Chakeres

On Mar 22, 2010, at 10:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> <Mail Attachment>_______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet