Subject: [manet] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cole-manet-report-mib-02]

From: "Robert G. Cole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:25:42 -0500

We have revised the REPORT-MIB in order to better support the 
performance management needs of the various MANET protocols, e.g., 
NHDP.  The included groups, reportStatsGroup, reportSampledGroup and 
reportHistoryGroup, in some sense form a complete performance reporting 
capability.

Thanks,
Bob

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-cole-manet-report-mib-02
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked],[email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:14:26 -0800 (PST)

A new version of I-D, draft-cole-manet-report-mib-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Robert Cole and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-cole-manet-report-mib
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Definition of Managed Objects for Performance Reporting
Creation_date:	 2010-03-02
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 63

Abstract:
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes objects for configuring autonomous report
generation on any device that supports MIBs containing counter and
gauge objects for performance monitoring.  This allows a management
station to instruct a device to build off-line reports to be
collected asynchronously by the management station.

The IETF Secretariat.