Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-03

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:47:16 +0100

Hi,

we updated the NHDP-MIB document. In addition to many editorial changes,
notifications have been added, as well as a security considerations section.

Ulrich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:41 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-03
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-03.txt has been successfuly
submitted by Ulrich Herberg and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib
Revision:        03
Title:           Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood
Discovery Protocol
Creation_date:   2010-03-08
WG ID:           manet
Number_of_pages: 68

Abstract:
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a router.  The NHDP
MIB also reports state information, performance information and
notifications.  This additional state and performance information is
useful to management stations troubleshooting neighbor discovery
problems.

The IETF Secretariat.