Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herberg-manet-packetbb-sec-03

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:45:37 +0100

Hello,

we updated the packetbb-sec draft. Main difference to version -02 is that we
added Address Block TLVs for timestamps and signatures, which allows a
secure routing protocol (extension) to apply a "fine-grained" security
mechanism, i.e. signing each individual address in a message.

Ulrich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herberg-manet-packetbb-sec-03
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-herberg-manet-packetbb-sec-03.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Ulrich Herberg and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-herberg-manet-packetbb-sec
Revision:        03
Title:           MANET Cryptographical Signature TLV Definition
Creation_date:   2010-03-08
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document describes a general and flexible TLV (type-length-value
structure) for representing cryptographic signatures as well as
timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/message format
[RFC5444].  It defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two
Address Block TLVs, for affixing cryptographic signatures and
timestamps to a packet, message and address, respectively.

The IETF Secretariat.