Subject: [manet] Decision on the REPORT-MIB ?

From: Robert G Cole <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 20:11:43 -0400

Ian,
Joe,

Was there a decision made wrt chartering the REPORT-MIB?  

In BW restricted networks and in networks with high delay variability
typical of many MANET and DTN environments, the capability afforded by
the REPORT-MIB unburdens the network from high SNMP polling traffic and
provides more accurate performance reports thru local generation of the
performance reports.

Thanks,
Bob

---

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:58:40 -0400

The WG did support adding this as a WG document. Please submit the
next revision as a WG document.

Thanks.
Ian Chakeres

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Robert G Cole <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>

---

From: Robert G Cole <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:42:20 -0400

Thanks.

Bob