Subject: [manet] packetbb-sec as WG document?

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:10:04 +0200

Hi,

after last IETF, I received some feedback about
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herberg-manet-packetbb-sec-03, mostly
suggesting to make it a WG document. I would like to ask those in the
WG who have not yet expressed an opinion whether there is interest in
chartering that document (and eventually the WG chairs to sense
whether there is consensus).

Abstract

   This document describes a general and flexible TLV (type-length-value
   structure) for representing cryptographic signatures as well as
   timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/message format
   [RFC5444].  It defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two
   Address Block TLVs, for affixing cryptographic signatures and
   timestamps to a packet, message and address, respectively.

Ulrich

---

From: Ian Chakeres <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:00:53 -0400

Please submit the next revision of this document as a WG document.

During the earlier discussion there was a lot of support.

Thanks.
Ian Chakeres

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:22:51 +0200

Good, thanks.

Ulrich