Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-14.txt> (Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:11:33 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP)'
  <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document was previously Last Called, but the writeup failed to 
highlight a normative down reference to an Informational RFC:
RFC5148, "Jitter considerations in MANETs".  The IESG
requests feedback on whether this reference is appropriate.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-08-31. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.