Subject: [manet] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-03.txt (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: "Cole, Robert G Dr CIV USA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 10:02:03 -0500

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

We have updated the OLSRv2-MIB draft.  We completed the Notifications
Group and believe we have addressed all the issues identified in earlier
drafts.  We have further cleaned up most of the issues surfaced by
'smilint'.  Several considerations remain:

+ This draft needs a good WG review to make sure it has the appropriate
functionality.

+ This draft is co-dependent on the NHDP-MIB.  As such, we must wait for
the publication of the NHDP-MIB draft prior to moving this draft
forward.

So now is a good time to do a good, thoughtful review while waiting for
the NHDP-MIB draft.

Thanks,
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 7:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the
Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : U. Herberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2011-01-02

This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) for configuring
and managing the Optimized Link State Routing protocol version 2
(OLSRv2).  The Optimized Link State Routing MIB is structured into state
information, performance metrics, and notifications.  This additional
state and performance information is useful to troubleshoot problems and
performance issues of the routing protocol.  Different levels of
compliance allow implementers to use smaller subsets of all defined
objects, allowing for this MIB to be deployed on more constrained
routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE