Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 03:23:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Christopher Dearlove
                          Philippe Jacquet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-13.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2011-10-14

   This document describes version 2 of the Optimized Link State Routing
   (OLSRv2) protocol for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-13.txt

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:30:58 +0100

This is the first draft both with metrics in and wth no missing
sections. Comments welcome.

-- 
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Communications and Networks Capability
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 8HN, UK
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: 14 October 2011 11:23
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-13.txt

                    *** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,
  either from an external partner or the Global Internet. 
      Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
version 2
	Author(s)       : Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Christopher Dearlove
                          Philippe Jacquet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-13.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2011-10-14

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-13.txt
_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 22:47:20 +0900

Hi,

I have sent a detailed review of an alpha version of -13 to the authors, and
the current (submitted) version -13 addresses all of my comments. I think we
should issue a WGLC soon.

Best regards
Ulrich