Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:59:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MANET Cryptographical Signature TLV Definition
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   This document describes general and flexible TLVs (type-length-value
   structure) for representing cryptographic signatures as well as
   timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/message format
   [RFC5444].  It defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two
   Address Block TLVs, for affixing cryptographic signatures and
   timestamps to a packet, message and address, respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-07.txt

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:07:30 +0800

Hi,

This new version only contains an updated reference to OLSRv2-13. Stan asked me to submit it so that it passes the idnits check.

Regards
Ulri h

On Nov 15, 2011, at 10:59, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet