Subject: [manet] Minutes

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:27:41 +0800

Hi,

I have uploaded the minutes:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/minutes/manet.txt

Thanks again, Justin (and Emmanuel) for taking the minutes, and Axel for
being the Scribe.

Regards
Ulrich

---

From: "Cole, Robert G USA CIV (US)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:58:07 +0000

Ulrich,

One correction. Re: the SMF-MIB I was asking the folks in the WG to specifically review the Security section and provide comments. In particular what is the impact on networks ability to support multicast for each mis-configured config object in the security section.

Thanks again, bob

From: Ulrich Herberg [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 03:27 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Justin Dean <[email-masked]>; Axel Colin de Verdière <[email-masked]>
Subject: [manet] Minutes

Hi,

I have uploaded the minutes:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/minutes/manet.txt<blockedhttp://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/minutes/manet.txt>

Thanks again, Justin (and Emmanuel) for taking the minutes, and Axel for being the Scribe.

Regards
Ulrich