Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 05:59:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Ian D Chakeres
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-18.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2012-09-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it describes objects for configuring
   parameters of the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a
   router.  The MIB module defined in this document, denoted NHDP-MIB,
   also reports state, performance information and notifications about
   NHDP.  This additional state and performance information is useful to
   troubleshoot problems and performance issues during neighbor
   discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/