Subject: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-dlep03

From: Bo Berry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 23:05:08 -0400

Hi WG Members, hope everyone is well. 

During our DLEP edits, we missed specifying the DLEP Packet Length 
as 16-bits.  Please make a note. 

Thanks
-Bo

Filename:	 draft-ietf-manet-dlep
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP)
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-03.txt

Should be:

   The Generic DLEP Packet Definition contains the following fields:

    0                   1                   2                   3
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |Signal TLV Type|           Length              | DLEP TLVs...
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

      Signal               - One of the DLEP Signal TLV type values 
                             defined in this document.  8-bits

      Length               - The length of all of the DLEP data items
                             associated with this signal.  16-bits

      DLEP data items      - One or more data items, encoded in TLVs,
                             as defined in this document.