Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-02.txt

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 19:41:36 -0800

We have also updated the LOADng-MIB document:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ulrich Herberg and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib
Revision:        02
Title:           Definition of Managed Objects for the Lightweight
On-demand Ad hoc Distance-vector Routing Protocol - Next Generation (LOADng)
Creation date:   2013-01-07
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 43
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-02.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-02

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring parameters of the
   Lightweight On-demand Ad hoc Distance-vector Routing Protocol - Next
   Generation (LOADng) process on a router.  The MIB module defined in
   this memo, denoted LOADng-MIB, also reports state.  While LOADng is
   layer agnostic and can be run with different address families (e.g.,
   on L2 using MAC addreses, or on L3 using IP addresss), this MIB
   module assumes that LOADng is used on L3, and uses only IPv4/IPv6
   addresses.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 10:00:09 -0800

P.S. Essentially, this new revision incorporates the changes of the latest
LOADng draft to the router/interface parameters

Best regards
Ulrich

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Htmlized:
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-02
> Diff: