Subject: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-06.txt> (Definition of Managed Objects for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 08:05:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
(manet) to consider the following document:
- 'Definition of Managed Objects for the    Optimized Link State Routing
   Protocol version 2'
  <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-04-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module
   for configuring and managing the Optimized Link State Routing
   protocol version 2 (OLSRv2).  The OLSRv2-MIB module is structured
   into state information, performance metrics, and notifications.  This
   additional state and performance information is useful to
   troubleshoot problems and performance issues of the routing protocol.
   Different levels of compliance allow implementers to use smaller
   subsets of all defined objects, allowing for this MIB module to be
   deployed on more constrained routers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.