Subject: [manet] Add me

From: "Dr. Sonia Furman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:20:46 -0700

Please add me to your mailing list  at the following email address:

[email-masked]

Thank you.
Sonia.

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:18:36 +0200

Hi,

just visit the following website (
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet ) and add yourself to the
list. It just takes a minute.

Henning Rogge

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Dr. Sonia Furman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>

-- 
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan