Subject: [manet] Smart America meeting @ IETF88 on Monday Nov 4

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:12:32 -0600

It was pointed out to me that I didn't specify what Monday and where.  I 
guess with the upcoming meeting I was a bit myopic.

To reiterate, Sokwoo and I have launched our PIF CPS project and we are 
trying to gather as many good ideas and people as possible. Part of the 
foundation of a scalable CPS is a "high confidence network" and it is 
our belief that this must be built on open standards such as IP so this 
is why we are coming to the IETF.

We feel that MANETs are a vital component of many CPS and hope to hear 
what technologies are currently depolyed that could be a part of this 
project.

Please read more at www.smartamerica.org.

So the meeting is currently planned for Monday November 4 from 7:30pm 
US/Pacific (0300 UTC - I think) until 9:00pm US/Pacific (0500 UTC - I hope).

Again - please reply to me directly if you plan to attend so that we can 
size the room accordingly.

     Thanks,
             Geoff

---

From: Joseph Macker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:56:15 -0400

Geoff:
I regret I have to delay my arrival until MOnday evening.
I am hoping other interesting folks can attend.

-Joe

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>wrote:

> foundation of a scalable CPS is a "high confidence network" and it is our
> belief that this must be built on open standards such as IP so this is why
> we are coming to the IETF.
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/manet<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet>
>