Subject: [manet] Status of DAT metric draft

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:39:48 +0100

Hi,

I just wanted to notify everyone that there will be no presentation
about the "Directional Airtime Metric" draft in Vancouver.

This is NOT because the draft is dead but because of troubles we had
with our local test network at Fraunhofer FKIE, which consumed most
time in the last months.

We expect to have the test network up and running within this month
and I plan to attend the IETF in London to present a new draft version
there.

Henning Rogge

-- 
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:33:57 -0800

Thanks for the info. Just to confirm, the draft you are talking about is:
draft-rogge-baccelli-olsrv2-ett-metric-03

Ulrich

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Henning Rogge <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:34:31 +0100

Yes.

Henning Rogge