Subject: [manet] RFC 7184 on Definition of Managed Objects for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol Version 2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7184

        Title:      Definition of Managed Objects for 
                    the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol 
                    Version 2 
        Author:     U. Herberg,
                    R. Cole,
                    T. Clausen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      86
        Characters: 175224
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7184.txt

This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module
for configuring and managing the Optimized Link State Routing
Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2).  The OLSRv2-MIB module is structured
into configuration information, state information, performance
information, and notifications.  This additional state and
performance information is useful for troubleshooting problems and
performance issues of the routing protocol.  Two levels of compliance
allow this MIB module to be deployed on constrained routers.

This document is a product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC