Subject: [manet] Call for Papers: ICETC2014 - Poland

From: "Jackie Blanco" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 04:49:07 -0600

Submission Deadline: August 22, 2014

The International Conference on Education Technologies and Computers
(ICETC2014)

Lodz University of Technology, Lodz, Poland

September 22-24, 2014

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/icetc2014/

All registered papers will be included in SDIWC Digital Library.

The conference aims to enable researchers build connections between
different digital applications. The event will be held over three days,
with presentations delivered by researchers from the international
community, including presentations from keynote speakers and
state-of-the-art lectures.

TOPICS ARE NOT LIMITED TO:

- AV-Communication and Multimedia

- Assessment Software Tools

- Authoring Tools and Content Development

- Collaborative Learning

- Context Dependent Learning

- Course Design and E-Learning Curriculae

- Digital Libraries for E-Learning

- Distance and E-Learning in a Global Context

- E-Learning Platforms, Portals

- Assessment Methods in Blended Learning Environments

- Assessment and Accreditation of Courses and Institutions

- Blended Learning

- Computer-Aided Assessment

- Cooperation with Industry in Teaching

- Critical Success Factors in Distance Learning

- Distance Education

- E-Learning Hardware and Software

- E-Learning Success Cases

- Joint Degrees

- Lifelong Learning: Continuing Professional Training and Development

- Metrics and Performance Measurement

- Ontologies and Meta-Data Standards

- Security Aspects

- Standards and Interoperability

- Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning

- Technology Enhanced Learning

- Theoretical Bases of E-Learning Environments

- Web-based Learning, Wikis and Blogs

PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:

- Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. Full
paper must be submitted (Abstracts are not acceptable).

- Submitted paper should not exceed 15 pages, including illustrations. All
papers must be without page numbers.

- Papers should be submitted electronically as pdf format without
author(s) name.

- Paper submission link:
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/icetc2014/openconf/openconf.php

IMPORTANT DATES:

Submission Deadline: August 22, 2014

Notification of Acceptance: September 1, 2014

Camera Ready Submission: September 12, 2014

Registration: September 12, 2014

Conference Dates: September 22-24, 2014