Subject: [manet] #34 (aodvv2): Section 13 must be removed

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:33:27 -0000

#34: Section 13 must be removed

 (Thomas Clausen)
 The whole of section 13 must be removed, with the exception of section
 13.6 which is already covered by RFC5444. All the other optional
 mechanisms are either underspecified, with known problems in common
 deployment topologies, or both. Further, they are clearly indicated
 as "not needed" so why are they included?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-manet-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2       |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG    |   Keywords:
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/34>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>