Subject: [manet] DT output list and WG decision for DLEP

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:53:23 +0200

I need to see Rick's list mentioned in the 89 WG meeting. As
understood from the meeting there was consensus on going for a minimal
spec for DLEP and extensions for other future documents (and maybe
having WGLC after draft-06 in July 2014).

AB

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:46:32 +0200

Hi,

I think Stan is just very busy with other things at the moment. The DT
thinks we resolved all our open points, so the next draft will be the
result of the design team to the mailing list. The DT can be shut down
after this and we can have a look at the result on the Manet List,
hopefully going towards a WGLC.

Henning Rogge

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Abdussalam Baryun
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet