Subject: Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-07.txt

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 10:54:16 +0100

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Rick Taylor
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> All,
>
> For those who are interested, the source for a sample DLEP-07 'router'
> is now available at: https://github.com/ricktaylor/dlep_router
>
> The code does not actually route, but acts as a protocol validator by
> taking on the role of a DLEP router.  The license is MIT.
>
> It has been successfully used to implement and validate a DLEP modem
> implementation, and hopefully will be of use to others.

Great that you managed to get the legal problems out of the way Rick!

I just was on our yearly CONFINE review meeting last week, where we
demonstrated two DLEP router nodes, each with two DLEP radios based on
OpenWRT and Wifi.

I pushed the sourcecode of my implementation into the Olsr.org Network
Framework repository into the src-plugins/dlep directory.

(see http://olsr.org/git/?p=oonf_api.git;a=tree;f=src-plugins/dlep;h=0ec0a15a5dbe1717d786122ee5e4b433fb4550bc;hb=master
)

The implementation has a few more metric TLVs, but I am planning to
add a "draft-07" compile or runtime switch later.

Henning Rogge

---

From: Stan Ratliff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 20:48:14 -0500

Rick/Henning -

CONGRATULATIONS!  Two different open source implementations of DLEP.
Amazing.

Regards,
Stan

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 4:54 AM, Henning Rogge <[email-masked]> wrote:

> (see
> http://olsr.org/git/?p=oonf_api.git;a=tree;f=src-plugins/dlep;h=0ec0a15a5dbe1717d786122ee5e4b433fb4550bc;hb=master
> )
>
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>