Subject: [manet] #64 (aodvv2): RERR only issued when Active routes are affected

From: "manet issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:07:47 -0000

#64: RERR only issued when Active routes are affected

 It is unlikely that error signaling is needed if the only purpose is to
 show that Idle routes are broken, since such routes are not in active use.
 Clarify text so that RERR is not generated when only idle routes are
 broken.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-manet-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  aodvv2       |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG    |   Keywords:
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/trac/ticket/64>
manet <http://tools.ietf.org/manet/>