Subject: [manet] AODVv2 Milestones

From: Victoria Mercieca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:11:19 +0100

Hello all,

As discussed at the MANET meeting in Dallas, the AODVv2 team have set a
number of milestones to work towards, in order to have AODVv2 ready for
Last Call at the next IETF meeting. Our milestones are as follows:

[April 22nd/end of April] RFC 5444 double check with Henning Rogge
[end of April] Editorial updates
[end of April] Security Considerations text for review on MANET list
[first week of May] Based on MANET list review, submit Security
Considerations for early sec AD review
[mid May - DONE] Craft language for reboot procedure, enabling RREQ / RREP
assistance
[mid May - DONE] Fix language about bidirectionality and adjacency
[end of May] New version of the draft - Version 9
[mid June] Reviews by MANET list
[end of June] Revision 10 of the draft, updated based on reviews by WG
[July 6th] Deadline for draft submission for next IETF meeting

We all appreciate your support and look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,
Victoria, on behalf of the AODVv2 author team.