Subject: [manet] MANET WG Virtual Interim Meeting: 6 May 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:11:28 -0700

The Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (manet) working group will hold a virtual 
interim meeting as follows:

Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Time: 1100-1300 EDT (1500-1700 UTC)

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2f5c335024d36b7e80e2653ea0774769
Meeting number: 649 415 639
Meeting password: 12345

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 415 639

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0e3fb44d1bbbef98f5b0cf9e4651cd1e

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.