Subject: [manet] WebEx meeting invitation: MANET Working Group Interim

From: Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 23:49:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

MANET Working Group Interim
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
11:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m28916a3a50597e86c33866560f784913
Meeting number: 647 029 911
Meeting password: 1234

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 647 029 911

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0467bb6d09b625e34e4962c7ed7332e5

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.