Subject: [manet] 2016 Call for Papers: ICETC Lebanon - Education Technologies and Computers

From: Hazel Ann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:33:27 +0800

The submission is open until March 21, 2016. Please consider submitting 
your papers to ICETC2016.

****All registered papers will be published in publisher's Digital 
Library.****

BEST registered papers will be published in one of the following special 
issues provided that the author do major improvements and extension 
within the time frame set by the conference and his/her paper is 
approved by the chief editor.
=================================================================================================

The Third International Conference on Education Technologies and 
Computers (ICETC2016)

April 21-23, 2016 » Beirut, Lebanon
Faculty of Engineering - Lebanese University

Website:    http://sdiwc.net/conferences/icetc2016/

================
IMPORTANT DATES
================

Submission Dates        Open from now until March 21, 2016
Notification of Acceptance    March 31, 2016 or 4 weeks from the 
submission date
Camera Ready Submission        Open until April 11, 2016
Registration            Open until April 11, 2016
Conference Dates        April 21-23, 2016

You are invited to participate in The Third International Conference on 
Education Technologies and Computers (ICETC2016) that will be held at 
Faculty of Engineering – Lebanese University, Campus of Hadath, Beirut, 
Lebanon on April 21-23, 2016. The event will be held over three days, 
with presentations delivered by researchers from the international 
community, including presentations from keynote speakers and 
state-of-the-art lectures.

ICETC2016 welcomes papers on the following (but not limited to) 
Education Technologies and Computers and related research topics.

SUBMISSION LINK:
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/icetc2016/openconf/openconf.php

EMAIL:
[email-masked]