Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perkins-manet-tdpb-00.txt

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 07:49:08 -0700

Hello folks,

Here is a draft for a cost metric to help with selection of a route with 
the highest end-to-end bandwidth.  It is short and has a simple section 
showing definitions for Cost() and LoopFree() as used with AODVv2.  
There are other such cost metrics which have other advantages, but this 
basic metric will be very helpful I think for simple devices.

I will soon provide a latency metric which will be even easier to calculate.

Regards,
Charlie P.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-perkins-manet-tdpb-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:02:39 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Charles E. Perkins <[email-masked]>, Charles E. Perkins 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-perkins-manet-tdpb-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Charles E. Perkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-perkins-manet-tdpb
Revision:	00
Title:		Transmission Duration Per Bit Cost Metric
Document date:	2015-10-05
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		4
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-manet-tdpb-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-manet-tdpb/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-manet-tdpb-00

Abstract:
    The Transmission Duration Per Bit metric is a simple cost metric that
    enables selection of a route with the highest end-to-end bandwidth.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat