Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 08:49:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Credit Windowing extension for DLEP
        Author          : Stan Ratliff
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-04-10

Abstract:
   This draft describes an extension to the DLEP protocol to provide a
   credit-windowing scheme analogous to that in RFC5578 for destination-
   specific flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stan Ratliff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 11:52:07 -0400

Hello WG,

As you can see, I've posted DLEP credit-window 04. This posting just
addresses issues from the 'idnits' tool prior to the AD reviews.

Regards,
Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-04.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet