Subject: [manet] [IFIP IoP-W 2016]: call for participation

From: Mattia Campana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:00:01 +0200

[Apologies for possible duplicates]

The Organising Committee of the First IFIP Internet of People Workshop (IFIP IoP-W 2016)
is happy to announce the workshop program below, which will be held in Vienna, on May 20,
co-located with IFIP Networking 2016.

Full details about registration and logistics can be found on the workshop website
http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/iopw2016/ as well as on the IFIP Networking 2016 website https://networking2016.univie.ac.at/

Hope to see you in Vienna!

Best regards,
Isabelle Chrisment
Andrea Passarella
Ana Pont Sanjuan
IFIP IoP-W 2016 Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            IFIP IoP-W 2016 - First IFIP Internet of People Workshop
                      co-located with IFIP Networking 2016
                          20 May 2016, Vienna, Austria

                         http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/iopw2016/

		*********	WORKSHOP PROGRAM	*********

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:00  - 9:15	Welcome Address

9:15  - 10:15	Keynote Talk
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: TBA
Speaker: Prof. Jorg Ott, Technische Universitat Munchen, Germany
------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:15 - 10:45	Coffee Break

10:45 - 12:30 	Session 1: Social Aspects of IoP
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Quadri, Matteo Zignani, Sabrina Gaito and Gian Paolo Rossi
Clique-Aware Mobile Social Clouds

Leonardo Maccari
On the technical and Social Structure of Community Networks

Pablo Nicolas Terevinto Charquero, Ana Pont Sanjuan, Jose Antonio Gil Salinas and Josep Domenech I de Soria
A flexible workload model based on roles of interactive users in social networks

Narges Yousefnezhad, Marcin Nagy and N. Asokan
On Improving Tie Strength Estimates by Aggregating Multiple Communication Channels
------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:30 - 14:00	Lunch Break

14:00 - 15:15	Session 2: Analysis towards supporting IoP system design
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Seufert, Tobias Hossfeld, Anika Schwind, Valentin Burger and Phuoc Tran-Gia
Group-based Communication in WhatsApp

Margeret Hall and Simon Caton
Online Social Engagement at Higher Education Institutes: A German Case Study 

Quang Vinh Dang and Claudia-Lavinia Ignat
Performance of real-time collaborative editors at large scale: user perspective
------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:15 - 16:00 Open discussion and closing