Subject: [manet] RFC 7779 on Directional Airtime Metric Based on Packet Sequence Numbers for Optimized Link State Routing Version 2 (OLSRv2)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7779

        Title:      Directional Airtime Metric Based on 
                    Packet Sequence Numbers for Optimized Link 
                    State Routing Version 2 (OLSRv2) 
        Author:     H. Rogge, E. Baccelli
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 43953
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7779

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7779

This document specifies a Directional Airtime (DAT) link metric for
usage in Optimized Link State Routing version 2 (OLSRv2).

This document is a product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 03:59:48 +0200

Congratulations, Henning!

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 10:27:36 +0200

Congratulation Henning, and to all WG. Excellent work, thanks

AB

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 3:59 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>