Subject: [manet] IANA 2016 customer survey

From: Marilia Hirano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 23:55:37 GMT

Dear IANA Customer,

ICANN strives to continuously improve its delivery of the IANA functions.
We have engaged Ebiquity, an independent research firm to run our 2016
customer survey and [email-masked] will send you an
invitation to participate early next week.
 
Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all respondents
in line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR and CASRO. This means data is
reported to ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are confidential and
not attributed to any specific individual.
  
Also, based on your feedback from last year, Ebiquity has upgraded its
SSL/TLS certificate to SHA-2 (256-bit encryption).
   
We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA
functions.
    
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at
[email-masked].
	 
Sincerely,
	  
Marilia Hirano