Subject: [manet] IANA Customer Feedback

From: Judy Bromley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 02:37:30 +0000

Dear IANA Customer, ICANN strives to continuously improve its delivery of  
the IANA functions. Please take just 5 minutes to participate in the 2016  
IANA Customer Survey. Your feedback is essential to help us improve our  
service to you.
This short survey is being managed by Ebiquity, an independent research  
firm. Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all  
respondents, in line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR and CASRO. This  
means data is reported to ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are  
confidential and not attributed to any specific individual.
Please complete the survey hosted at  
https://www.ebiquityinsights.com/E0210/index.pl?surveynumber=67968 which  
will remain open until October 21, 2016. ICANN will summarize the results  
and publish the summary in December 2016.
We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA  
functions.
If you have any questions, please contact me at  
[email-masked] or Marilia Hirano at  
[email-masked].
Yours sincerely,
Judy BromleyAccount Director, Ebiquity
If you would not like to receive further emails about this research project  
please reply to this message and type REMOVE in the subject line.