Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 15:15:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Threats for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Thomas Clausen
                          Ulrich Herberg
                          Jiazi Yi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-09-01

Abstract:
   This document analyzes common security threats of the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and describes their
   potential impacts on Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) operations.  It
   then analyzes which of these security vulnerabilities can be
   mitigated when using the mandatory-to-implement security mechanisms
   for OLSRv2, and how the vulnerabilities are mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jiazi YI <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 00:19:57 +0200

Dear all,

As you might have seen, we just submitted a new revision of
olsrv2-sec-threats.

This version is based on the comment received from the thread

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/manet/current/msg19211.html

Thanks to the review from Justin and Chris.

regards

Jiazi

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 12:15 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>