Subject: Re: [manet] RFC 8175 on Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP)

From: "MATTY, Steven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 06:30:57 +0000

Many congrats to Stan, Rick et al!

>-----Original Message-----
>From: manet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of rfc-editor@rfc-
>editor.org
>Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:03 PM
>To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Subject: [manet] RFC 8175 on Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP)
>
>A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.
>
>
>        RFC 8175

[snipped]
This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system. Airbus Defence and Space Limited disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Emails to Airbus Defence and Space Limited may be processed, recorded and monitored outside the UK.
-o-
Airbus Defence and Space Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259
Registered Office: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS, England

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 09:47:28 +0200

I see it and it was a little shock for me... DLEP finally became a RFC!

Congratulation to the authors and everyone involved for their insane
endurance with this protocol.

It is also a very nice timing because I am on a business trip to the CWiX
in Poland where we have told and shown the advantage of the DLEP radio
model (bridging, metadata available) to a lot of people. Instead of saying
"it will become a standard" we were now able to say "it IS an open
standard".

Henning Rogge

Am 21.06.2017 08:31 schrieb "MATTY, Steven" <[email-masked]>:

>A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

[snipped]
This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it
for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Airbus Defence and Space
Limited disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was
virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Emails to Airbus Defence and Space Limited may be processed, recorded and
monitored outside the UK.
-o-
Airbus Defence and Space Limited, Registered in England and Wales No.
2449259
Registered Office: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS,
England

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet