Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:14:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a simple control plane based flow control mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 18:18:22 -0400

Hi,

    This version includes the Queue Parameters Data Item restructured
along the lines of the Container idea proposed by Rick Taylor and
discussed at the last IETF.

I suggest that we discuss this one on the list as the changes, like the
draft itself, are pretty trivial.

Also, if there's something in this rev you don't like, please blame me
and not Rick or my coauthors as they didn't review these changes.

The basic question is does the WG like this change or would you (all)
prefer the old encoding format.

Thanks,

Lou

On 7/3/2017 6:14 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>