Subject: Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-03.txt

From: HvFK <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 18:33:31 +0100

Dear all, I am currently Working on da-credit-extension and the dlep-pause-extension. Am I right when saying that both are either-or and should not be combined in the same DLEP session? (at least it doesn't make sense)
Cheers
Georg 

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Gesendet: ‎12.‎11.‎2017 17:56
An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Betreff: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP DiffServ Aware Credit Windowing Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a DiffServ aware credit-windowing scheme for destination-specific and
   shared flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
manet mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet