Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:49:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Multi-Hop Forwarding Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-02-20

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   the reporting and control of Multi-Hop Forwarding by DLEP capable
   modems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/