Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 13:51:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a modem to use DLEP messages to pause and resume data traffic coming
   from its peer router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:14:49 -0500

Hi,

This is a trivial update fixing a couple of typos. Note that it is aligned 
with the credit draft in its use of sub data item format, but it doesn't 
use the traffic classification data item. I looked at as we discussed this 
possibility at IETF 100 but it didn't seem to really buy anything.

All open issues are now addressed. Please take a look and send comments.

Cheers,

Lou

On March 1, 2018 4:52:13 PM [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet
>

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 00:56:03 +0200

Hi Lou,

mini-thing, I don't agree with the draft as:

draft>   1 KB - Kilobytes (B/1024)

AB>
 1 KB = kilobyte=  B * 1024,
 1 MB = KB * 1024

kilobytes != B/1024  (we cannot replace 'kilobytes' with 'B/1024')
but 'B/1024' can be replaced by 'kilobytes'

so that is similar for MB and GB. What do you think?

AB