Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06.txt

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:27:07 -0400

FYI - this version reflects the recent list discussion (primarily 
changes requested by Alvaro)

- clarification of muli-hop
- some conformance language changes - note discussion with Justin
- improved security considerations section.

Comments welcome!

Thanks,
Lou

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06.txt
Date: 	Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:15:52 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Lou Berger <[email-masked]>, Bow-Nan Cheng <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Lou Berger and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension
Revision: 06
Title: DLEP Multi-Hop Forwarding Extension
Document date: 2019-03-11
Group: manet
Pages: 10
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06

Abstract:
This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
the reporting and control of Multi-Hop Forwarding by DLEP capable
modems.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat