Subject: [manet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05.txt

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:29:01 -0400

FYI - this version reflects the recent list discussion (primarily 
changes requested by Alvaro and Rick

- some conformance language changes
- improved security considerations section.
- Added IANA registry for Queue Parameters Sub Data Item Values

Comments welcome!

Thanks,
Lou

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05.txt
Date: 	Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:16:23 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked], Lou Berger <[email-masked]>, David Wiggins 
<[email-masked]>, David Wiggins <[email-masked]>, 
Bow-Nan Cheng <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Lou Berger and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension
Revision: 05
Title: DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension
Document date: 2019-03-11
Group: manet
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05

Abstract:
This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
a modem to use DLEP messages to pause and resume data traffic coming
from its peer router.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat