Subject: [manet] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 23:52:41 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who worked on this document. I have only two editorial
comments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please expand "DLEP" in the title and the abstract. See
https://www.rfc-editor.org/materials/abbrev.expansion.txt for guidance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

§1:

> DLEP peers are comprised of a modem and a router.

Nit: This should be either "DLEP peers are composed of a modem and a router."
or "DLEP peers comprise a modem and a router."