Subject: [manet] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 13:55:06 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Clear and easy to read.

  == NITS ==

 Section 1, there is a dangling ". example using ."

 Section 3.2, the use of a 16-bit value for Hop Control Action suggest that
 there could be more than 4 values (indeed there is a IANA request for a
 registry for this field), suggest to mention that there could be more than 4
 values in this section