Subject: [manet] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:10:03 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who worked on this document.

I share Roman and Warren's concerns about authentication of pause messages.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

§3.2:

>  particular threshold.  Other use cases are possible, e.g., when there
>  a non queue related congestion points within a modem, but such are

Nit: I can't quite parse the "when there a non queue" part of this.