Subject: [manet] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 08:08:24 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume/understand that the measurement/calculation of the min/max values is
implementation specific (as RFC8175 also states for the latency data). However,
I think it would be could to state this explicitly and maybe also give some
hints what to expect, e.g. it could be the 90% quantile rather than the
absolute min/max.