Subject: [manet] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6130 (5785)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 01:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6130,
"Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5785

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Steve Matty <[email-masked]>

Section: F.3

Original Text
-------------
The content of the Interface Information Base is in this case
identical to than in Example 1, except that the 2-Hop Set contains an
extra 2-Hop Tuple with N2_neighbor_iface_addr_list being {2} and
N2_2hop_addr being {4}.  These two 2-Hop Tuples are illustrated by
the two lines from {2} to {3} and (2) to {4}, respectively.

Corrected Text
--------------
The content of the Interface Information Base is in this case
identical to that in Example 1, except that the 2-Hop Set contains an
extra 2-Hop Tuple with N2_neighbor_iface_addr_list being {2} and
N2_2hop_addr being {4}.  These two 2-Hop Tuples are illustrated by
the two lines from {2} to {3} and (2) to {4}, respectively.

Notes
-----
Typo in first sentence. "than" should read "that"

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6130 (draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-15)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP)
Publication Date    : April 2011
Author(s)           : T. Clausen, C. Dearlove, J. Dean
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG