Subject: [manet] RFC 8629 on Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP) Multi-Hop Forwarding Extension

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:31:53 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8629

        Title:      Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP) 
                    Multi-Hop Forwarding Extension 
        Author:     B. Cheng,
                    L. Berger, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 23138
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8629

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8629

This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
Protocol (DLEP) that enables the reporting and control of multi-hop
forwarding by DLEP-capable modems.

This document is a product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC