Subject: [manet] Call for WiMob 2020 Workshop Proposals

From: Chandan Giri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:36:08 +0530

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]
----------------------------------------------------------------
Call for WiMob 2020 Workshop Proposals
----------------------------------------------------------------

The 16th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing,
Networking and Communications (WiMob 2020) will be held in Thessaloniki,
Greece, October 12-14, 2020.
More information is available at:
http://wimob.org/wimob2020/

As part of the program of WiMob 2020, a limited number of workshops are
planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim
will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their
early research results and share experiences focused on specific research
areas.

Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to
wireless networking, mobile computing, mobile and wireless communications,
pervasive computing and networking, and services and applications. All
papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the WiMob 2020
Proceedings and will be included in IEEExplore. All workshops will be held
on October 12, 2020.

Workshop Proposal Form
A proposal to organize a workshop can be submitted in PDF or plain text and
should contain the following information:
• A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics
and dates)
• Why is the topic area important?
• Likely contributors and target audience
• Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
• Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL)
• Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)

Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to the three Workshop co-chairs.
More information on the call for workshop is available online at the
following URL:
http://www.wimob.org/wimob2020/cfw.html
 Important dates
• Workshop proposal submission due: March 28, 2020
• Notification of acceptance of workshop proposals: March 30, 2020
• Preliminary CFP to be published for workshops: March 31 - April 1, 2020
• Paper submission deadline for the workshops: July 1, 2020
• Paper acceptance: July 31, 2020

Workshop Co-chairs

- Laura Galluccio, University of Catania, Catania, Italy,
[email-masked]
- Kurz Marc, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria,
[email-masked]
- Abderrahim Benslimane, Avignon University, France [email-masked]

Regards
Chandan Giri
Publicity Co-Chair
WiMob 2020