Subject: [manet] IEEE WF-IoT 2021 Call for Tutorial Proposal Submissions

From: Bala Krishna Maddali <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 21:48:32 +0530

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IEEE WF-IoT 2021 Call for Tutorial Proposal Submissions
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IEEE 7th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT)
20-24 June 2021, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.

Call for Tutorial Proposals
---------------------------------------

IEEE WF-IoT 2021 Tutorials will be held as part of the premier IEEE IoT
Initiative Conference to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA 20-24 June
2021. The Tutorials are planned to be delivered in a face-face format, with
a provision to accommodate a limited number remotely (virtually). If there
are restrictions on conducting face-face meetings, or travel restrictions
in June 2021 then the Conference and the Tutorials will be held virtually –
we plan to make the final decision as warranted by the concerns for safety
of all participants in the Spring of 2021.

The IEEE WF-IoT 2021 solicits proposals for Half-day Tutorials that
complement the regular program with clear and focused coverage in new and
emerging topics within the scope of the conference. The theme for the World
Forum is “The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on IoT”. WF-IoT Tutorials
enable the researchers, developers and practitioners from academia and
industry to learn about state-of-the-art research and best practices.
Proposals should concisely describe the motivation, the content and the
structure of the tutorial. Revised and updated proposals are necessary for
previous submitted tutorial proposals.

The IEEE World Forum on the Internet of Things (WF-IoT 2021) seeks
tutorials proposal submissions that address but are not limited to the
following topics:

     •  Artificial Intelligence (ML, ANN) and Computational Intelligence in
IoT
     •  Data Acquisition, Data Analytics, Big Data, Storage Management for
IoT
     •  IoT Applications and Services (Agriculture, Smart City, Blockchain,
Healthcare, etc.)
     •  IoT Design, System Interfaces, Integration and Testing Methods
     •  IoT Enabling Technologies, RFID, Sensor and Actuators
     •  IoT Programming Models, Middleware and System Architectures
     •  IoT Experimental Results and Deployment Scenarios
     •  Multimedia, Societal Impacts and Energy Harvesting for IoT
     •  Security, Privacy and Trust for IoT
     •  Signalling Processing, Connectivity and Computing Platforms for IoT
     •  Vehicular Technology, Connected Vehicles and Intelligent Vehicles
for IoT
     •  5G Communications, Connectivity and Networking for IoT

Proposal Format
---------------------------

Tutorial proposals (4 pages maximum) in PDF format (Column: Single, Font:
Times Roman, Size: 11 pt) should be submitted by the prospective Tutorial
Speaker (s). Tutorial proposal submission must include the following:

•  Title of Tutorial
•  Name, Affiliation and E-mail of Tutorial Speaker
•  Abstract (200 words)
•  Description of the Tutorial Proposal
o  Objectives and motivation
o  Novelty, highlighting the technical innovations presented in this
tutorial
o  Tutorial content, indicating the topics that the tutorial will cover in
detail
o  Tentative timeline schedule
•  Tutorial Length: 2 hrs or 4 hrs
•  Intended audience
•  Prior history of the tutorial presentations and number of past
attendees, if applicable
•  Short biography (half page) of Tutorial Speaker(s)

Tutorial Proposal Submission
--------------------------------------------

Tutorial proposals in the PDF format given above TO BE E-MAILED to the IEEE
WF-IoT 2021 Tutorial Co-Chairs. The email address is given below.

Important Dates
-------------------------

Proposal Submission Due Date: 15 February 2021 (Extended)
Proposal Notification: 20 March 2021
Submission for Accepted Proposals: 30 April 2021
Tutorial Date: 20 June 2021

Tutorial Co-Chairs
----------------------------

Bala Krishna Maddali
GGS Indraprastha University
New Delhi, INDIA
E-Mail: [email-masked]

Tony Q.S. Quek
Singapore Univ. of Technology & Design
SINGAPORE
E-Mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------