Subject: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 17:33:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP IEEE 802.1Q Aware Credit Window Extension
        Authors         : David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-07-29

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
   Protocol (DLEP) that enables a Ethernet IEEE 802.1Q aware credit-
   window scheme for destination-specific and shared flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/