Subject: [manet] WGLC draft-ietf-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension

From: Don Fedyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 17:43:23 +0000

This is the start of 3 week Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension, ending 2021-12-07.

Please submit your comments to the list, also send a note if you have reviewed the document.

Thanks

Don & Ronald

---

From: Henning Rogge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 09:49:26 +0100

Hi,

I think there is not much more to say about the DSCP based traffic
class extensions for DLEP.  We discussed the documents and decided on
the consensus in the group.

They ARE the most common way to signal traffic classes between
routers, so they will be the usual solution bridging or routing DLEP
radios will have to use (most routers don't want to deal with
VLAN-Header traffic classes to signal the bridging radio).

So I support taking the document as draft 12 describes it.

Henning Rogge

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 6:43 PM Don Fedyk <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manet