Subject: [Manycouches] Fwd: ManyCouches

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:34:44 -0500

Hi,

Here is a doodle poll to see if we can find a time that works for a call
next week.

Thanks,
Kathleen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathleen (via Doodle) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 4:31 PM
Subject: ManyCouches
To: [email-masked]

Kathleen invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "ManyCouches."
<https://doodle.com/?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=logo>

Hi there,

Kathleen ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in
the Doodle poll "ManyCouches."
Meeting to discuss improving remote access for participants
Participate now
<https://doodle.com/poll/enecty3363etzc75?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn>

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Kathleen to find a
suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about how
Doodle works.
<https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message>
You have received this e-mail because "Kathleen" has invited you to
participate in the Doodle poll "ManyCouches."

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
<http://itunes.apple.com/app/doodle-schedule-maker/id938182547>
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doodle.android>
Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:35:25 -0500

Here is the link:
http://doodle.com/poll/enecty3363etzc75

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen