Subject: [Manycouches] Martin Duke's Yes on charter-ietf-shmo-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 22:22:20 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-shmo-00-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-shmo/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-blocking, but I would prefer to leave the “consider less than 3 meetings”
bit for a recharter. There is a lot on this WG’s plate and that item attracts a
fundamentally different kind of participant.

s/Technology functionality requirements/Functional requirements

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 11:53:06 -0400

> On Jun 16, 2020, at 1:22 AM, Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

This was specifically requested in the community discussion of the charter, which is why it was added as an item to be worked on after the other items.

> s/Technology functionality requirements/Functional requirements

Fixed.

Alissa

> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Manycouches mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manycouches

---

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 08:59:35 -0700

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 8:53 AM Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This was specifically requested in the community discussion of the
> charter, which is why it was added as an item to be worked on after the
> other items.

Fair enough -- I'm probably in the rough on this. But I think most of the
SHMO milestones mostly interest a certain type of process nerd, while
fundamentally changing the in-person meeting structure affects almost
everyone deeply involved in IETF.