Subject: [Manycouches] IETF110 and richardson-shmoo-how-many-fine-dinners

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 15:37:59 -0500

Hi,
SHMOO is opposite IOTOPS, so I won't be at the SHMOO meeting in March.
I suggest that SHMOO should really be in a plenary-like slot.
That Fred Baker was surprised by the title of the WG in the ietf@ list,
suggests that this is doubly the case that we need more slots for IETF-wide
discussions.

I feel that this WG is stuck, perhaps afraid to come to any conclusions.
That the IESG has effectively made all the decisions without any real time
spent listening to this WG.

But then, this WG hasn't adopted any documents yet, and it's been eight
months since our first meeting.

If someone wants to take over the document I wrote, or write an alternate
set of suggestions, I would strongly suggest you go ahead.
  "Fork me on github"  https://github.com/mcr/how-many-fine-dinners.git

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide