Subject: [Manycouches] I-D Action: draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 12:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Stay Home Meet Only Online WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Running an IETF Hackathon
        Author          : Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-05-27

Abstract:
   IETF Hackathons encourage the IETF community to collaborate on
   running code related to existing and evolving Internet standards.
   This document provides a set of practices for running IETF
   Hackathons.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 20:49:42 +0000

Hi All,

Thanks for your review and adoption of this draft.
Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at https://github.com/eckelcu/draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon.
I look forward to continuing work with you to progress this draft.

Cheers,
Charles

On May 27, 2021, at 12:44 PM, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Manycouches mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/manycouches