Subject: [Manycouches] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 02:04:52 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the efforts put in this document and in the discussions.

I would suggest this - " This document provides criteria to aid the IETF
Administration LLC
   (LLC) in deciding to postpone, move, or cancel an in-person IETF
   meeting." to be added in the abstract of this document to make the purpose
   more clear.

Then I agree with Ben's comment that his document seems also helping IESG and
IRTF chair in the assessment (see section 3 ) hence wondering if that also
should be clear in the purpose statement made in this document.

---

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 12:49:55 -0700

Hi Zahed:

Your comment is applied in this PR, and already merged:
https://github.com/martinduke/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting/pull/12

---

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 20:39:19 +0000

Thanks Martin for addressing it. added text looks great!!

BR
Zahed
________________________________
From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 9:49:55 PM
To: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Cc: The IESG <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Amelia Andersdotter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-05: (with COMMENT)

Hi Zahed:

Your comment is applied in this PR, and already merged:
https://github.com/martinduke/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting/pull/12<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=deeb9eec-8170a7ee-deebde77-869a14f4b08c-aac181574f039aa8&q=1&e=df6c09fa-e785-4e61-b345-5d9c90dfec46&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fmartinduke%2Fdraft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting%2Fpull%2F12>

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 2:04 AM Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-05: No Objection