Subject: [Manycouches] in-person next meetings - what covid considerations?

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:27:03 +0100

Hi, shmoo,

There is on ietf.org a plan of places of next meetings.  Since they give 
places I assume that this plan assumes at least an in-person part.

- July 2022 Philadelphia, USA,

- July 2023 SF, USA

- Nov. 2023 Prague, The Czech Republic (rarely they say Czechia, taxi 
driver said)

- July 2024 Vancouver, Canada

- July 2025 Madrid, Spain

I wonder what kind of covid considerations were made or whether any 
considerations was given to it in that plan?

For example: have the waves been simulated and the forecasted lows 
correspond to these places and times? (e.g. the wave in Philadelphia is 
forecasted to be low in July 2022)?

Or maybe no consideration was given to covid, and it was assumed that in 
2025 surely we'll be back to 'normal' in Madrid? (incidentally 
corresponding to the airliners' current forecasts of back to normal in 
year 2025)

Alex