Subject: [Manycouches] 2022 IEEE May 802 Wireless Interim Session will be electronic only

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 08:43:29 -0500

Hi all,
This has just been announced that IEEE 802's May 2022 wireless interim will
be remote or electronic only.
I don't know why this is happening, one possibility is it was going to be
held in Warsaw in mixed mode but the situation is Warsaw has since changed
(not because of Covid).
Behcet

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Clint Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 4:59 PM
Subject: [802.15-ALL] FW: [802WCSC] 2022 May 802 Wireless Interim Session
will be electronic only
To: <[email-masked]>

All,

The May 2022 Wireless Interim session will be electronic (virtual) only,
and not mixed-mode as originally intended.  See details, from Dorothy
below, on the outcome of the emergency WCSC call earlier today.
Registration links should be up shortly.

The 802.15 WG will hold its meetings from Tues., May 10 - Wed., May 18,
2022, with the 802.15 CAC (a.k.a. Chairs Advisory Committee) meeting on
Wed., May 4 2022 from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Eastern. Meeting slots will be
scheduled from AM0 - EV2, as we have done the past several virtual mtgs.

BR,

Clint Powell

Meta

*From:* Dorothy Stanley <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 23, 2022 2:45 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* [802WCSC] 2022 May 802 Wireless Interim Session will be
electronic only

Dear WCSC members,

Below is the email announcement that I sent to WG11 and that provides a
template to use for other WG/TAGs, or feel free to forward the .11
announcement directly, with specifics of WG/TAG meetings.

Thanks,

Dorothy

============================
2022 May 802 Wireless Interim Session will be electronic only

Dear 802.11 members,

The 2 motions below were approved at the Wireless Chairs Standing Committee
today. The upcoming May 2022 802 Wireless Interim session will be
electronic only, May 6 - May 19. The WG 11 session will be May 9-17.

The meeting fee is also reduced as indicated. The number of members
expected to attend in Warsaw had dropped significantly since the early
February WCSC mixed-mode decision.

Thank you, please let me know of any questions,

Dorothy

======================================

1.      May 2022 meeting to electronic

a.       Motion: Approve holding the May 2022 Wireless Interim session as
an electronic-only session from May 6-19, 2022 and rescheduling the Warsaw
Marriott venue to May 2024.

b.      Moved: Jon Rosdahl

c.       Second: Steve Shellhammer

d.      Result (WCSC members): 12-2-0 Passes

2.   May 2022 meeting fee

a.       Motion: Approve the May 2022 session registration fee of
$400/$600/$800 early (April 8)/regular (April 29)/late (April 30 and later).

b.      Cancellation policy: Full through April 8, $150 cancellation
penalty April 9-29, No refund after April 29.

c.       Moved: Jon Rosdahl

d.      Second: Ben Rolfe

e.       Result (ECJT): 7-0-0 Passes

----------------------
Dorothy Stanley
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair, [email-masked]
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
+1 630-363-1389 <630-363-1389>
------------------------------

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802W-CC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802W-CC&A=1
------------------------------

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-WPAN list, click the following link:
https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-WPAN&A=1