Subject: [Maprg] Hackathon Reminder: "Measurement and Analysis for Protocols - Live" projects

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 14:54:00 -0500

Hi folks,

This is just a reminder that you are welcome to join in these MAPRG
efforts at the hackathon
this coming weekend, currently described as follows (from the Hackathon wiki:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/104hackathon ):

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MAP: Measurement and Analysis for Protocols - Live

Champion(s)

* Dave Plonka, Measurement and Analysis for Protocols (MAP) - Research Group
* Mirja Kühlewind, Measurement and Analysis for Protocols (MAP) - Research Group

Project(s)

* Analysis tool development and measurement results for Internet Draft
on Privacy & Security Issues in IPv6 Deployment, YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNgiMrC6zHs&t=12m18s slides:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/slides-103-maprg-privacy-security-issues-in-ipv6-deployment-tobias-fiebig-00

* IP Network Performance and Capacity Measurement Method Comparisons:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/slides-103-ippm-02-liaison-to-ippm-00

* We are also open for work and live measurements using other tools
and methodology - Please let us know if you want to participate!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So far Oliver Gasser and Al Morton have let us know they plan to join.

We will have wired connectivity for those intending to perform active
measurement experiments.

There is no fee, but you *must* register for the Hackathon if you
intend to join:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf104/hackathonregistration.py

See you this weekend - and/or next week!
Dave & Mirja

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/