Subject: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: interim meeting, 5 Aug 2020 (online)

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:04:26 -0500

######################################################################

                 Call for Contributions
          for maprg interim meeting on August 5

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will have an online session right after the IETF 108 Online
Meeting as an interim meeting on Wednesday August 5, tentatively
13:00-15:30 UTC. This meeting will be a joint meeting the RIPE
NCC MATWG (https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/wg/active-wg/mat)
with contributions from both communities.

We invite you to submit your candidate measurement research
contributions for presentation at the maprg online interim meeting.
The contribution can be new (measurement) work, work accepted for
publication, or a recent publication in the scope of the research
group. Further, we encourage short presentations (5-10 min) with
updates of measurement data that have been presented previously in
maprg. Please see the charter for questions on scope:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

Please send a short abstract (200-300 words) to the maprg chairs
([email-masked]) describing your proposed contribution. For
planning purposes we encourage to send your contribution as soon
as possible and latest by:

       July  10, 2020

The chairs will assemble an agenda for the meeting together
with the MATWG chairs based on received submissions taking into
consideration the group's scope, common themes, and/or relevance
to current IETF work.

Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

Thanks for sending your contributions!

######################################################################

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

- Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)

--
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/