Subject: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF 110 Online, 8 Mar 2021 - 12 Mar 2021

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 15:30:58 -0600

######################################################################

                      Call for Contributions
                    for maprg, IETF 110 Online

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will have its next (1 hour) meeting during IETF 110 Online
(8-12 March, 2021). We invite you to submit your candidate
measurement research contributions for presentation at the maprg
meeting.  The contribution can be new (measurement) work, work
accepted for publication, or a recent publication in the scope of
the research group. Please see the charter for questions on scope:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

Please send a short abstract (200-300 words) to the maprg chairs
([email-masked]) describing your proposed contribution. For
planning purposes we encourage to send your contribution as soon
as possible and latest by:

   Feb 19, 2021

The chairs will assemble an agenda for the meeting based on received
submissions taking into consideration the group's scope, common
themes, and/or relevance to current IETF work.

For this meeting (IETF 110), we encourage short presentations (5-10
min) with measurements and/or updates on similar data presented
previously in maprg.

Overall volume and subject timeliness will be considered scheduling
submissions to this or a subsequent interim MAPRG meeting.

Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

Thanks for sending your contributions!

######################################################################

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

- Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/