Subject: [Maprg] MAPRG Online meeting, Nov 2020, videos of each talk linked on wiki

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 12:35:46 -0600

Hi folks,

Just a reminder - the MAPRG wiki contains links that jump to the right
place in the video recording for each of the individual talks from our
last MAPRG meeting:

   https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/map

* Network Fingerprinting: Routers under attack, Emeline Marechal
* Oblivious DNS over HTTPS (ODoH) - A Practical Privacy Enhancement to
DNS - Measurements and Feasibility, Sudheesh Singanamalla
* Clouding up the Internet: how centralized is DNS traffic becoming?,
Sebastian Castro
* The Lockdown Effect: Implications of the COVID-19 Pandemic on
Internet Traffic, Oliver Gasser
* Easing the Conscience with OPC UA - An Internet-Wide Study on
Insecure Deployments, Markus Dahlmanns

Thanks much to the presenters and participants!
Dave & Mirja

P.S. The next meeting call is forthcoming imminently; the meeting will
follow a similar format, since that combination of talk lengths worked
quite well!

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/