Subject: [marf] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 01:01:05 -0500

This is still the most recent version of the SPF reporting draft.  I went back 
and looked and the only open item I'm aware of dealing with the RFC 4408 
downref.

It turns out the discussion about if r= should use a full email address or 
just a localpart were before this draft, so I think the draft reflects what I 
viewed as the predominate view (I'm quite prepared to find out I was wrong).

While people are in the fram of mind of review MARF drafts, please give this 
one a once over and let me know if anything else needs to be addressed.

Scott K

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt
Date: Monday, October 24, 2011, 08:29:30 AM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse 
Report Format
	Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
   and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for
   detailed reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand
   fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-02.txt
_______________________________________________
marf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/marf

-----------------------------------------