Subject: draft-ietf-marid-submitter-03

From: "Harry Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:44:47 -0700

To the Internet Drafts editor:

Please publish the attached revised Internet Draft,
draft-ietf-marid-submitter-03.txt

Changes in this draft by section number: 

   - in 1, amended wording about the advantages of basing validation on
     RFC 2822 headers.
   - in 4.1, amended wording to use "null reverse-path" to conform with
     RFC 2821 terminology.
   - in 4.1, made SUBMITTER a MUST on all messages for conformance.
   - in 4.2, changed SHOULD reject to MUST reject when SUBMITTER value
     does not match PRA value derived from headers.
   - in 4.2, added a paragraph noting that the SUBMITTER parameter is
     not to be used as a reverse-path address.
   - added 5.5, example of SUBMITTER usage when reverse path is null.
   - changed several references from [SENDER-ID] to [PRA] to reflect
     creation of separate [PRA] document.
   - minor wording changes and corrections throughout.
 
Thanks.