Subject: short-term milestones

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:41:08 -0700

andy and i will be sending out draft minutes, etc., a little later on.

however, we would like to draw everyone's attention to the following 
actions and milestones:

1. the -core document will be split into two documents, one talking 
about PRA, the other with everything else.

2. revised drafts (-core, -pra, -protocol, -submitter) will be 
submitted to internet-drafts by friday, august 13th.

people having suggestions, nits, new security consideration items, 
etc., are urged to get them directly to the authors well before then 
(like between now and this friday).

3. final ipr statements are due monday, august 23rd.

4. working group last call on the revised documents begins monday, 
august 23rd. the co-chairs will be sending out a separate email on this 
topic closer to this date.

thanks,

/mtr

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:14:17 +0200

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 05:41:08PM -0700,
 Marshall Rose <[email-masked]> wrote 

> 3. final ipr statements are due monday, august 23rd.

There already was a deadline on August 2nd. It was not respected. Why
this one would be better?

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:45:43 -0400

> this one would be better?

The intent of the Aug 2 deadline was to give participants time to read 
any new IPR claims to be discussed in the Aug. 4 meeting, as it was 
felt new information would be forthcoming.

To belay any fears, Aug 23 is a hard and fast deadline.

-andy

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:17:59 -0700

> about PRA, the other with everything else.

completed.

> (like between now and this friday).

protocol - 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marid-protocol-01.txt

submitter - 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marid-submitter-03.txt

core and pra were submitted to the internet-drafts repository, but due 
to a formatting error were not accepted. they should appear tomorrow. 
in the interim, i attach them herewith.

/mtr