Subject: A New Great Anti-Spam Tool??

From: "Hector Santos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:48:23 -0400

Now for lighter side of the market!   This might explain why our Russian
spam has decreased!!!

RUSSIA'S BIGGEST SPAMMER MURDERED IN ROBBERY ATTEMPT
The murder of Russia’s biggest spammer Vardan Kushnir was
not connected with his Internet activity, but with a
straightforward robbery, Moscow investigators reported.
Kushnir was found dead in his Moscow apartment on Sunday.
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/07/26/kushnirclonidine.shtml

Moral: Beware! - SPAM at your own RISK!! <g>

---

From: "william(at)elan.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Hector Santos wrote:

> The murder of Russia?s biggest spammer Vardan Kushnir was

He sent most of his spam in russian and/or otherwise targetted to those
in Russia. So while this will make life of some Russians easier, he's far
from being the Russia's biggest spammer.

-- 
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
[email-masked]

---

From: "Hector Santos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:49:07 -0400

Lighthen up William.

Just thought it brings new meaning to "SPAM Killer" tools <g>

--
Hector Santos, Santronics Software, Inc.
http://www.santronics.com