Subject: [martini] Request for Review: draft-kaplan-martini-mixing-problems

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:06:44 -0800

In order to be able to effectively discuss solutions to a problem, a very
important first step is to clearly pose the problem that needs to be solved.

Hadriel has put together a document describing "implicit registration" as
currently deployed, as well as some of the issues encountered in those
deployments. 

The document is available for inspection here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-mixing-problems

In preparation for the Virtual Interim on January 7, 2010, we would like to
request that MARTINI WG participants review this document, sending

your comments/edits/additions/deletions to the MARTINI WG mailing list
([email-masked]).

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:52:49 -0800

Due to a problem with the Tools server, the URL below has not been working.  Try the following link instead:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-martini-mixing-problems-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Request for Review:  draft-kaplan-martini-mixing-problems
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:06:44 -0800

In order to be able to effectively discuss solutions to a
problem, a very important first step is to clearly pose the problem that needs
to be solved. 

Hadriel has put together a document describing “implicit
registration” as currently deployed, as well as some of the issues
encountered in those deployments. 

In preparation for the Virtual Interim on January 7, 2010, we
would like to request that MARTINI WG participants review this document, sending

your comments/edits/additions/deletions to the MARTINI WG
mailing list ([email-masked]).