Subject: [martini] Strawman agenda for the Virtual Interim -- Take One

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:17:42 -0800

Here is an initial draft of the Virtual Interim Agenda.  If you would like
time on the agenda, please let Spencer or myself know ASAP.  

MARTINI Virtual Interim
January 7, 2010
11 AM - 1:00 PM Pacific Time

Jabber room:  [email-masked]

WebEx Information:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00029.html

11 AM - 11:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries
     Conference issues/debugging
     Minute takers
     Agenda bash

Problem Statement & Existing Deployed Solutions (30 minutes)

11:10 AM - 11:40 AM  PT SIP IP-PBX Registration Problems, Hadriel Kaplan (30
minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-mixing-problems-00.txt

Potential Solutions (50 minutes)

11:40 AM - 12:10 PM PT  SIP Implicit Registrations, Presenter: Hadriel
Kaplan (30 minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registrations-00
.txt

12:10 PM - 12:30 PM PT Domain Registration, Hadriel Kaplan (20 minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-stirred-domain-registration-00.t
xt

Wrap-up (30 minutes)

12:30 PM - 12:45 PM PT  Discussion:  Participants (15 minutes)
12:45 PM - 12:55 PM PT  Hums:  WG Chairs (10 minutes)
12:55 PM - 1:00 PM PT   Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)