Subject: [martini] Slides and additional Agenda items

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 06:01:20 -0800

If you are intending to present at the Virtual Interim, we would like to get
your slides no later than Wednesday, January 6, 2010 in order to make sure
that they are available online.  

Also, if you would like agenda time, please let myself or Spencer know ASAP.

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 00:14:03 -0600

As a quick heads-up:

I don't know if it's going to have enough review time to legitimately be 
on the agenda, but I do plan to throw a draft onto the list early 
tomorrow to provide some ideas around how things can be done in ways 
that completely obviate the problems existing solutions have. The draft 
is only about 14 pages long, including boilerplate.

Feel free to add an agenda slot -- or don't -- as you see fit. The draft 
will be titled "draft-roach-martini-up-00."

/a

On 1/5/10 08:01, Jan 5, Bernard Aboba wrote:
>
> If you are intending to present at the Virtual Interim, we would like 
> to get your slides no later than Wednesday, January 6, 2010 in order 
> to make sure that they are available online.
>
> _______________________________________________
> martini mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/martini
>