Subject: [martini] MARTINI Service Provider Protection Program

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:24:22 -0800

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: MARTINI Service Provider Protection Program
From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:24:22 -0800

Richard Shockey said:

"But I will leave it to representatives of SSP's to comment on that
directly, because in the final analysis its the SSP that will have to live
with the MARTINI solution. "

[BA]  If there are any service providers on this mailing list, I would like
to encourage them to speak to this question.  

We had reserved time on the agenda during Virtual Interim II tomorrow for
"Service Provider Perspectives".... But it's not clear that we have yet
located service provider(s) to fill the slot. 

How sad is that?   

If there is a Service Provider within reach of this message who would be
interested in speaking at the Interim tomorrow, please contact Spencer
and/or myself.   

If you are afraid to be associated with the MARTINI WG, we probably can
arrange some sort of identity protection.