Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim II Agenda - Take One

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:52:11 -0800

MARTINI Virtual Interim II

January 26, 2010

9 AM - 11 AM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details: 

Slide Presentations:  http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-II/

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:   TBD

Agenda

9 AM - 9:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries

     Conference issues/debugging

     Agenda bash

Requirements (50 minutes)

9:10 AM - 9:30 AM  PT MARTINI Requirements, John Elwell (20 minutes)

9:30 AM - 10:00 AM PT   Invited Talks

<Note:  this section of the agenda will involve 10 minute talks by MARTINI
WG participants, providing their perspectives.   If you're interested in
giving a presentation, let myself or Spencer know ASAP>

Solution Updates (30 minutes)

10:00 AM - 10:15  AM PT Multiple AOR Registrations in SIP, Presenter: Adam
Roach (15 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-martini-up

10:15 - 10:30 AM PT SIP Implicit Registrations, Presenter:  Hadriel Kaplan
(15 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registration
s

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-stirred-domain-registration

Wrap-up (30 minutes)

10:30 AM - 10:40 AM PT  Discussion:  Participants (10 minutes)

10:40 AM - 10:55 AM PT  Hums:  WG Chairs (15 minutes)

10:55 AM - 11:00 AM PT   Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)