Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim Agenda

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:17:16 -0800

MARTINI Virtual Interim

January 7, 2010

11 AM - 1:00 PM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details: 

Slide Presentations:  http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/Jan-Interim/

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:  

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00029.html

Agenda

11 AM - 11:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries

     Conference issues/debugging

     Agenda bash

Problem Statement & Existing Deployed Solutions (30 minutes)

11:10 AM - 11:40 AM  PT SIP IP-PBX Registration Problems, Hadriel Kaplan (30
minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-mixing-problems-00.txt

Potential Solutions (50 minutes)

11:40 AM - 12:00 PM PT Multiple AOR Registrations in SIP, Presenter: Adam
Roach (20 minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-martini-up-00.txt

12:00 PM - 12:20 PM PT  SIP Implicit Registrations, Presenter: Hadriel
Kaplan (20 minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registrations-00
.txt

12:20 PM - 12:30 PM PT Domain Registration, Hadriel Kaplan (10 minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-stirred-domain-registration-00.t
xt 

Wrap-up (30 minutes)

12:30 PM - 12:40 PM PT  Discussion:  Participants (10 minutes)

12:40 PM - 12:55 PM PT  Hums:  WG Chairs (15 minutes)

12:55 PM - 1:00 PM PT   Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)

---

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:12:34 +0100

You have hums on the agenda.

Can you tell me how you intend to conduct any hums.

Over the audio, Webex chat or jabber.

At the moment I don't have the jabber component on that equation, audio mixing will not handle a hum unless you poll individuals one by one, and I suspect other people on the call will not have Webex up in front of them.

regards

Keith

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim Agenda

MARTINI Virtual Interim
January 7, 2010
11 AM – 1:00 PM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details:

Agenda

11:10 AM - 11:40 AM  PT SIP IP-PBX Registration Problems, Hadriel Kaplan (30 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-mixing-problems-00.txt

11:40 AM – 12:00 PM PT Multiple AOR Registrations in SIP, Presenter: Adam Roach (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-martini-up-00.txt

12:00 PM - 12:20 PM PT  SIP Implicit Registrations, Presenter: Hadriel Kaplan (20 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registrations-00.txt

12:20 PM - 12:30 PM PT Domain Registration, Hadriel Kaplan (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kaplan-martini-stirred-domain-registration-00.txt

Wrap-up (30 minutes)

---

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:56:48 -0800

Good question.   My initial thoughts were to use Jabber on the presumption
that everyone would have access to that (since it's available on every
platform).   Also, we were planning on using Jabber to debug potential
conferencing issues.  

So my suggestion to everyone is to make sure you have a functioning Jabber
client for the Virtual Interim tomorrow.  

From: DRAGE, Keith (Keith) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:13 AM
To: Bernard Aboba; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim Agenda

At the moment I don't have the jabber component on that equation, audio
mixing will not handle a hum unless you poll individuals one by one, and I
suspect other people on the call will not have Webex up in front of them.

regards

Keith

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim Agenda

MARTINI Virtual Interim

January 7, 2010

Conferencing Details: 

Agenda

     Agenda bash

Wrap-up (30 minutes)