Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim III Agenda -- Take Two

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:02:31 -0800

MARTINI Virtual Interim III

February 9, 2010

8 AM - 10 AM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details: 

Slide Presentations:
<http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-III/>
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-III/

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00238.html>
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00238.html

Agenda

8 AM - 8:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries

     Conference issues/debugging

     Agenda bash

Usage Scenarios (30 minutes)

8:10 AM - 8:40 AM  PT MARTINI Usage Scenarios, TBD (30 minutes)

Solution Updates (30 minutes)

8:40 AM - 8:55 AM PT, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam Roach
(15 minutes)

 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-martini-gin>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-martini-gin

8:55 AM - 9:10 AM PT, MARTINI Shaken & Stirred Update, Hadriel Kaplan (15
minutes)

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-stirred-domain-registration
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-stirred-domain-registration

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registratio
ns>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registration
s

Perspectives & Discussion (30 minutes)

9:10 AM - 9:20 AM  PT Service Provider Perspective, Martin Dolly (10
minutes)

9:20 AM - 9:40 AM PT Discussion:  Participants (20 minutes)

Wrap-up (20 minutes)

9:40 AM - 9:55 AM PT  Hums:  WG Chairs (15 minutes)

9:55 AM - 10:00 AM PT   Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)