Subject: [martini] MARTINI WG Last Call on the Requirements document

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:56:42 -0800

This is an announcement of MARTINI WG Last Call on the "Requirements"
document, prior to sending it 

on to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC.  The document is
available for inspection here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-martini-reqs

The MARTINI WG last call will last until Friday, March 5, 2010.

Please respond to this WG last call, whether you have comments or not. 

If you have no comments, please reply to this message and indicate in the
body of your message whether you

think the document is ready for consideration by the IESG or not. 

If you have comments, please provide them to the WG in one of the following
ways: 

1. If you have an account on the IETF Tools server, or can open one, please
login and enter your issue(s) in the 

MARTINI Issue tracking database (TRAC), which is available here:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/newticket

Note that if you submit an issue in TRAC, it will automatically also be
posted to the MARTINI WG mailing list. 

2. If you don't have an account on the IETF Tools server, please post your

Issue to the MARTINI WG mailing list ([email-masked]) in the following
format: 

To:  [email-masked]

Subject: Requirements-Issue: <title of your issue>

Priority: blocker, critical, major, minor or trivial

<Explanation of your issue, including a proposal for specific text changes
to resolve the issue>