Subject: [martini] Martini Virtual Interim III Agenda - Take Four

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:05:39 -0800

MARTINI Virtual Interim III

February 9, 2010

8 AM - 10 AM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details: 

Slide Presentations:  http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-III/

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00238.html

Agenda

8 AM - 8:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries

     Conference issues/debugging

     Agenda bash

Requirements & Usage Scenarios (30 minutes)

8:10 AM - 8:20 AM  PT MARTINI Requirements Update, John Elwell (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elwell-martini-reqs

8:20 AM - 8:30 AM  PT Service Provider Perspective, Martin Dolly (10
minutes)

8:30 AM - 8:40 AM  PT MARTINI Usage Scenarios, TBD (10 minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00450.html

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00531.html

Solution Updates (30 minutes)

8:40 AM - 9:00 AM PT, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam Roach
(20 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-martini-gin 

9:00 AM - 9:10 AM PT, MARTINI Shaken & Stirred Update, Hadriel Kaplan (10
minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-stirred-domain-registration

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registration
s

Discussion (30 minutes)

9:10 AM - 9:40 AM  PT Discussion:  Participants (30 minutes)

Wrap-up (20 minutes)

9:40 AM - 9:55 AM PT  Hums:  WG Chairs (15 minutes)

9:55 AM - 10:00 AM PT   Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)