Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim III....

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:38:42 -0800

Just a reminder that MARTINI Virtual Interim III is scheduled for 8 AM to 10
AM Pacific Time on February 9, 2010.   This will be the final virtual
Interim prior to IETF 77 in Anaheim. 

So that we have the best shot at having a productive meeting, we are asking
that solution authors update their drafts.   If you have
comments/improvements/edits to the solution documents, please post them to
the list with a Subject: line corresponding to the document in question.  

Also, if you'd like Agenda time at MARTINI Virtual Interim III, please send
mail to Spencer or myself. 

If you are an SSP, or if you know an SSP, or even if you aren't one and
don't know one but are willing to kidnap one and force them to attend
Virtual Interim III, let us know. 

We anticipate discussion of some of the following topics:

.         Use cases. 

.         SSP perspectives. 

.         Solution updates. 

See you there!