Subject: [martini] MARTINI Virtual Interim Proceedings

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:24:44 -0800

Until the IETF 77 proceedings site comes online, the agenda, presentations
and minutes from the MARTINI Virtual Interims will be located here:

MARTINI Virtual Interim I

Agenda: http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim/agenda.txt

Presentations: http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim/

Minutes:
http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim/MARTINI-Virtual-Interim-
I.htm

MARTINI Virtual Interim II

Agenda: http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-II/agenda.txt

Presentations: http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-II/

Minutes:
http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-II/Jan%2026th-MARTINI-No
tes-ba.doc

MARTINI Virtual Interim III

Agenda: http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-III/agenda.txt

Presentations: http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-III/

Minutes:
http://aboba.drizzlehosting.com/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-III/Feb-9th-MARTINI-Note
s-dch-bl-merger.doc