Subject: [martini] Martini Virtual Interim III Agenda - Take Five

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:40:22 -0800

MARTINI Virtual Interim III

February 9, 2010

8 AM - 10 AM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details: 

Slide Presentations:  http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-III/

Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)

Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00238.html

Agenda

8 AM - 8:10 AM PT:  Preliminaries

     Conference issues/debugging

     Agenda bash

Requirements & Usage Scenarios (30 minutes)

8:10 AM - 8:20 AM  PT MARTINI Requirements Update, John Elwell (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elwell-martini-reqs

8:20 AM - 8:30 AM  PT Service Provider Perspective, Martin Dolly (10
minutes)

8:30 AM - 8:40 AM  PT MARTINI Usage Scenarios, Adam Roach (10 minutes)

Solution Updates (30 minutes)

8:40 AM - 9:00 AM PT, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam Roach
(20 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-martini-gin 

9:00 AM - 9:10 AM PT, MARTINI Shaken  Update, Hadriel Kaplan (10 minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registration
s

Discussion (30 minutes)

9:10 AM - 9:40 AM  PT Discussion:  Participants (30 minutes)

Wrap-up (20 minutes)

9:40 AM - 9:55 AM PT  Hums:  WG Chairs (15 minutes)

9:55 AM - 10:00 AM PT   Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (5 minutes)

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:44:15 +0100

I don't want to spend too long on the Requirements draft - just check whether it can be adopted as work item. So if you have any issues you want to discuss in that 10 minute slot, please raise them on the list.

John

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: 04 February 2010 19:40
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [martini] Martini Virtual Interim III Agenda - Take Five

Conferencing Details:

Slide Presentations:  http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/MARTINI/Jan-Interim-III/
Jabber room:  martini at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)
Dial in Audioconference and WebEx details:   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/martini/current/msg00238.html

Agenda

8:10 AM - 8:20 AM  PT MARTINI Requirements Update, John Elwell (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elwell-martini-reqs
8:20 AM - 8:30 AM  PT Service Provider Perspective, Martin Dolly (10 minutes)
8:30 AM - 8:40 AM  PT MARTINI Usage Scenarios, Adam Roach (10 minutes)

8:40 AM - 9:00 AM PT, MARTINI with Globally Identifiable Numbers, Adam Roach (20 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-martini-gin

9:00 AM - 9:10 AM PT, MARTINI Shaken  Update, Hadriel Kaplan (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-martini-shaken-implicit-registrations

Discussion (30 minutes)

Wrap-up (20 minutes)